Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00866 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,272 (₨493,408) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)