Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 601 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,508 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)