Cost of living comparison between Melitopol, Ukraine and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03851 USD / UAH
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 34% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,653 (42,918₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)