Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 475 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.134 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,223 (€2,841) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)