Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 49% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,877 (Bs 147,405,062) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)