Cost of living comparison between Matola, Mozambique and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01295 USD / MZN
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 27% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,726 (210,500 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)