Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03237 USD / NIO
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 20% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,055 (94,396 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (43 minutes ago)