Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 958 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10005 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 95% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,887 (Bs 48,847) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)