Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 878 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 88% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,953 (Bs 69,355) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trento costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)