Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05744 USD / ARS
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,254 (ARS $39,231) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)