Cost of living comparison between Manizales, Colombia and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,860 (COL$5,424,637) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)