Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00075 USD / MMK
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 21% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,613 (3,475,007 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 6 hours ago)