Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 59% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,566 (€4,731) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (37 minutes ago)