Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 665 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06423 USD / MVR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 7% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,350 (52,165 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (27 minutes ago)