Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 371 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00186 USD / XAF
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 32% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,872 (2,615,965 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)