Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00179 USD / XAF
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 28% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,467 (2,489,016 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stoke-on-Trent costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,184 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (about 2 hours ago)