Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 445 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00161 USD / XAF
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 16% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,361 (2,700,738 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)