Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00164 USD / XAF
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 9% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,731 (1,663,526 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)