Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 592 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 30% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,242 (€3,016) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)