Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10493 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 61% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $982 (9,356 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)