Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14616 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 43% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,413 (元9,665) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)