Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 469 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05233 USD / MXN
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,359 (Mex$ 25,975) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)