Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 18% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,778 in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)