Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 89% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,626 (1,093,941 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (43 minutes ago)