Cost of living comparison between Lobito, Angola and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 84% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,600 (759,239 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)