Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15109 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 34% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,515 (元16,647) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 2 hours ago)