Cost of living comparison between Latacunga, Ecuador and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 33% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,673 in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)