Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02024 USD / DOP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 40% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,171 (RD$ 107,287) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)