Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.157 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is about the same as in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,586 (€3,100) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (34 minutes ago)