Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.181 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is about the same as in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,656 (€3,097) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)