Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 4% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,337 (€2,714) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Worth, Texas costs $610 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 110,900 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (34 minutes ago)