Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04270 USD / HNL
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 33% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,196 (L 51,420) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)