Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04263 USD / HNL
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 29% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,764 (L 41,374) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)