Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04252 USD / HNL
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 31% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,276 (L 53,527) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)