Cost of living comparison between La Ceiba, Honduras and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04348 USD / HNL
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 28% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,702 (L 62,141) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (22 minutes ago)