Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.063 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 14% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,858 (€2,688) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)