Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00888 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,835 (¥544,374) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)