Cost of living comparison between Kyoto, Japan and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00960 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,704 (¥385,783) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)