Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00944 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,623 (¥595,944) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.48 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)