Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,026 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.306 USD / KWD
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 38% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,308 (Dinar 1,303) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)