Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00452 USD / AOA *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 12% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,594 (795,839 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Freetown costs 300,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)