Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 22% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,592 (758,107 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)