Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11938 USD / NOK
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 67% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,185 (kr 35,060) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 3 hours ago)