Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00161 USD / XOF
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 21% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,963 (1,216,796 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)