Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25465 USD / PLN
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is about the same as in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,533 (9,947 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)