Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01992 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 36% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,598 (Php80,209) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)