Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02002 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 36% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,014 (Php100,585) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (29 minutes ago)