Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00880 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,409 (¥387,240) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)