Cost of living comparison between Kokand, Uzbekistan and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 USD / UZS
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 50% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,870 (5,937,115 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 4 hours ago)