Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 USD / UZS *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 52% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,515 (5,559,501 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,525 (about 1 hour ago)