Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00012 USD / UZS
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 59% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,363 (11,104,724 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)