Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / CDF
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 66% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,139 (4,651,794 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (43 minutes ago)