Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36988 USD / XCD
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 9% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,844 (EC$7,689) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)