Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24362 USD / PLN
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 37% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,956 (8,028 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (34 minutes ago)