Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28014 USD / PLN
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,763 (9,862 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €102 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $5.28 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Glasgow costs £2,099 (about 1 hour ago)