Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29066 USD / PLN
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,507 (8,626 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)