Cost of living comparison between Khartoum, Sudan and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15739 USD / SDG
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 66% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,262 (8,018 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)