Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 556 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14289 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 64% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,359 (9,512 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)