Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15016 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 66% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,142 (7,604 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (5 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (37 minutes ago)