Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 659 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05569 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 82% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $579 (10,393 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)