Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26670 USD / SAR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 35% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,046 (﷼ 7,671) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)