Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,205 (﷼ 75,575,057) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)