Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 46% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,725 (﷼ 61,420,234) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)