Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 39% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,915 (﷼ 61,975,446) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)