Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15796 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 34% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,076 (元32,135) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)