Cost of living comparison between Karbala, Iraq and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00086 USD / IQD
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,453 (2,863,126 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)