Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / IQD
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,070 (3,625,629 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)