Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03139 USD / TWD
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 24% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,912 (60,911 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)