Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03160 USD / TWD
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 23% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,395 (75,793 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)