Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03383 USD / TWD
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 14% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,939 (86,878 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)