Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 USD / KHR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 7% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,315 (9,224,661 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (about 1 hour ago)