Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03800 USD / UAH
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,631 (69,230₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)