Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03658 USD / UAH
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,153 (58,852₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)