Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14496 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 17% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,112 (元21,465) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)