Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 516 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27531 USD / TRY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,474 (5,354TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)