Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 482 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27556 USD / TRY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,465 (5,316TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (33 minutes ago)