Cost of living comparison between João Pessoa, Brazil and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 510 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31584 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,585 (R$ 8,183) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)